Want to get involved? Here is how you can help.
The best way for you to show your support for the Elect Mike Fisher campaign is to cast your vote on or before August 18, 2020.
If you prefer Early Voting begins in Osceola County, on Friday, August 7, 2020 to Sunday and goes through Sunday, August 16, 2020.
In Osceola County there are three convenient ways to Vote:
You decide which method best suits your busy schedule: Voting by Mail, Early Voting or at the Polls on Election Day, August 18, 2020.
- Voting by Mail: If you are unable to go to an early voting site or to the polling place on Election Day you may request a vote-by-mail ballot. Your request for a vote-by-mail ballot must be received in the Elections Office no later than the sixth day prior to the election. The vote-by-mail ballot packet will include instructions on how to mark your ballot, how to complete the required voter’s certificate, and how to properly return your ballot to the elections office. The deadline to return Voted ballots to the Elections Office is no later than 7:00 p.m. election night for it to be counted.
Request a vote-by-mail ballot today:
By Phone – Call 407-742-6000
By Internet – Make your request online
By Fax or Mail – send your name, residential address, mailing address (if any), date of birth, signature, and election(s) for which you are requesting a ballot to 2509 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee FL, 34744.
By Designee – Beginning five days prior to an election, you may designate in writing someone to pick up your vote-by-mail ballot from the elections office. Your written request must include the information outlined above. The designee must show photo identification and may pick up ballots for no more than two non-family members.
Your vote-by-mail ballot will not count if the signature on the return envelope’s voter certificate does not match the signature on file. Signatures often change due to age, injury or illness. Update your signature by completing a Florida Voter Registration Application form.
Track Your Vote-by-Mail Ballot
Want to know if they received your voted vote-by-mail ballot? Click here to track the status of your ballot.
- Early Voting: If you prefer to cast your ballot in person prior to Election Day, check your Sample Ballot or visit the Osceola County Supervisor of Elections’ website to find an early voting location that is convenient for you. Early voting will begin 10-15 days prior to an election. Pay special attention to the locations, dates, and hours of operation. Please bring photo and signature identification.
- Voting At The Polls On Election Day: The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Election Day. On Election Day you are required to vote in the polling place location assigned to the precinct where you live. You are also required to bring both photo and signature identification with you.
Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- Florida driver’s license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- State of Florida concealed weapon or firearm license
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans’ Affairs